Have a SERVPRO “ERP” plan!
The Centennial Hills SERVPRO Team enjoys getting out to local businesses to introduce the Emergency Response Plan in the event of a major loss. This plan gives businesses the tool they need to get things back to normal when experiencing a Water, Fire, and Mold loss.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
1. No cost assessment of your business/residence.
2. Takes very little time to complete and gives critical information needed in the event of an Emergency.
3. A guide to help you safely get back into your Establishment.
4. Establishes SERVPRO of Centennial Hills Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
5. Establishes a line of command for your business on who authorizes the work to begin.
6. Provides facility engineering details of where shut off valves and electrical shut offs are.
Having a Emergency Ready plan in place empowers you to have complete control during a chaotic moment and the best SERVPRO team at your finger tips.