Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you happen to find mold lurking in your home or business there is a good chance the cause came from a water leak that you might not be unaware of. All it takes for mold to grow is water and the right temperature to spark growth.
SERVPRO of Centennial Hills had recently received a call about mold growth at a residence and after assessing and for the cause SERVPRO related the cause to a reverse osmosis purification system burst which started the process of mold growth.
The unfortunate thing was the home is a seasonal dwelling and unoccupied for 5 months so the mold growth was quite extensive to say the least. When we arrived at the residence the owners where very upset to the point of tears so we took hold of the situation to console them and assured SERVPRO will get their home back. We assured the owners that our local technicians have experience and are highly trained for this type of loss and will keep you updated on the progress diligently.
If you are experiencing a mold problem you are not alone in the fight, give us a call so we can ensure all the proper measures are being done to prevent the further spread of mold and damages to your property. The SERVPRO Team of Centennial Hills is ready to respond to any Commercial or Residential mold loss and get things back to "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (702) 947-0947
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Centennial Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (702) 947-0947
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Centennial Hills is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Las Vegas community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Las Vegas, NV, and surrounding areas.